My website / Linkvertise is NOT a scam

 


since a few people wrote shit in the youtube comments i wanted to clarify one thing.

This website is NOT a scam, Linkvertise is NOT a scam if you use it properly. I made a tutorial especially - there are also many other tutorials on youtube etc. If you still can't make it then try again or contact me. I didn't put a 'contact me' button on the website for nothing


YOU DON'T HAVE TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING IF YOU WANT TO GET TO THE STREAM LINK

If you click on something and a new window opens just close it directly WITHOUT paying attention to what is written there - it's an ad. Some stupid people who are not loved by their parents spread lies in my comments that apparently I don't even upload the streams and/or spread a virus (why should I? Yes, I don't know either😂). I will always delete these comments from now on because they do not correspond to the truth. if you have any problems or something contact me and stop spreading lies. You have no idea what you're saying you probably can't even use your phone (I don't mean any of you just the ones who talk nonsense)


Some have suggested that I use patroen or something instead of linkvertise, but I don't think that's a good idea because you have to pay on patreon to see the content. But I want to make the content available to each of you free of charge. I have to pay for the server and other things. The *deleted* streams don't fall from the sky and they don't grow on trees either. I have to record them and this is not free of charge for me in this case. So I have to "get back" the money I spend on it. If you don't understand or don't agree with that then just leave.


If you have a problem dm me but stop saying things that aren't true just because you 5 year old don't know how to do it right. I know what I'm doing and if it didn't work I wouldn't make it available to you. What's in it for me if you get a virus?

I'm open to decent suggestions if you have any dm me


Post a Comment

0 Comments